Software developer with constant self improving discipline, always looking forward to learn technologies and tools that help productivity. Great team player.
You can take a look at some of my code and ideas in my Github.
My latest work experience include:
Senior Software Developer @ Color / 2015 - CURRENT
- Developing microservices for a large suite of applications in the hospitality industry.
- Leading and mentoring junior team members on technical problems.
- Implementing and enforcing TDD and code reviews for our core services.
- Creating strategies for deploying, versioning and distribution for our core services.
Software Developer @ Initial Force / 2014
- Part of a distributed team across Norway and the Dominican Republic.
- Worked with the company products website UI and publishing platform.
- Great communication was able to offset the 5 and 6 hours difference between the teams.
- Built integration with 3rd parties for licensing and helpdesk.
- Built a network of websites to promote and distribute company products.
- Developed modules for internal web services, licensing, global clients information, etc …
Software Developer @ Pixel Perfect Tree / 2012 - 2014
- Worked remotely as a full stack web developer with a distributed team for a big agency from New York.
- Working with load balancing and caching techniques.
- Integrated different payment systems with applications and websites for various clients.
- Developed a big number of libraries for caching, content management, web building tools.
Software Developer @ Katalyste / 2009 - 2012
- Our client was one of the biggest telecommunication companies in the Dominican Republic.
- Delivered a self care system and an integration with the client’s company back office.
- Developed dynamic and interactive websites and built custom CMS solutions.
- Implemented strategies for continuous integration on production for enterprise level infrastructure environments.
You can watch full experience and other details on LinkedIn.